Wednesday 3 December 2008

Online Dating Profile - How a Few Simple Tweaks Doubled My Response Rate


Are you new to the online dating scene or have been in it for awhile with very little success? Either way, you are in need of learning how to fix your profile for better results. Many people assume that uploading a photo and throwing up a couple paragraphs is all that it takes to use online dating. If you want to get the most out of the service (especially if you are paying for it) then you have to pay more attention to your online dating profile.


I used to think that the online dating service would handle everything for me since I was a paying subscriber. I also thought that my photo was enough to get women to click on my profile. I even resorted to subscribing to multiple dating sites at the same time thinking that would get me more dates. After several months, I got responses from women who were not my type and I barely got that many responses to begin with. Finally, I realized what I was doing wrong. It was my dull and boring dating profile. I was doing everything wrong.

Your online dating profile is like your dating resume. You need to attract enough interest to get a potential date to contact you. I completely overhauled my profile and almost immediately, I started to get more visits to my profile and more emails in my inbox.

You can do the same with the following tips:

1. Good photos - Don't use photos of yourself that are several years old and look nothing like you look today. Also avoid ones that don't properly show your face due to distance or wearing sunglasses. Upload one nice headshot and a few casual shots with your friends or just hanging out.

2. Add more details - Many dating sites allow you to write freely about yourself. Take advantage of this and add as much detail as possible about your likes and dislikes. A person reading your profile wants to get a good idea about your personality to see if you are a match.

3. Think twice about your headline - A lot of people overlook the importance of their headline. This is a common mistake but can cost you so many potential dates. Stay away from dull headlines. Use humor and make your headline as catchy as possible. The headline is what gets people to click after seeing your photo.

Final Tip: I know what it's like trying to write a good profile that will get a better response. I used to become so frustrated but I discovered one secret that made writing a winning online dating profile a piece of cake.

Short Cut :
Home | Browse | My Area | Music | Videos | Blogs |
Search l Forums l Login

Related Links :
Internet Media Solutions
| Superhostindo | Jababeka Business | Kesaksian Kristen | Gudang Artikel SEO l
Lirik Lagu Rohani Kristen

No comments: